Our consulting package means you can deliver SECR with confidence
+44 (0)1509 649 504
Are you looking for help with compliance with the Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) regulations?
Sustainability Vision can provide whatever level of assistance you need; from complete outsourcing to a full in-house approach, underpinned by our energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reporting application – GHGi Analytics.
What we’ll do
Your SECR figures and information will be declared in your annual report to Companies House. It will be in the public domain. So, whoever signs off your organisation’s accounts will need to have confidence in the final numbers and text.
• Determine your organisational structure to establish which parts of it need to report
• Assess your energy and GHG emissions sources
• Collate all the relevant information, which will include energy usage from business mileage in private cars claimed through your expenses system
• Upload the data to our secure GHGi Analytics platform
• Help you compile the narrative on energy efficiency actions that have been taken
• Advise on further energy and carbon reduction measures
• Advise on metrics appropriate for your industry
• Provide training where required
• Generate an SECR report in an approved format suitable for inclusion in your annual report
Why choose us for SECR Consulting
Our experienced consultants have been providing services in the area of carbon emissions reporting since 2009. This includes delivering carbon-accounting training courses for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
Our clients include Newcastle United Football Club, Lacoste UK, Renault UK, ITOCHU Europe plc (who own Kwik Fit autocentres), BPP Holdings and Wyndham Hotels.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your SECR project and look forward to hearing from you.
Whatever your SECR or Greenhouse Gas reporting needs, Sustainability Vision can help. Contact us on 01509 649504 or firstname.lastname@example.org